Friday, December 28, 2012

Life.Love&Marriage: Family time is the best time.

As many of you were aware, my family and I planned an intimate dinner for my sister and BIL. I wouldn't necessary call it a baby shower (although we did bring gifts) but we gathered to celebrate the soon arrival of my niece. I traveled to the city and held the dinner at a Thai restaurant called Dee Thai. Seriously, I want to live in the city again just for this restaurant.

{Dress & Earrings: Forever 21 - Tights: Betsy Johnson - Shoes: Zaras}


We brought minimal decorations to the restaurant.And I think I should mention the picture quality. Many of these pictures are so dark because they were taken with my phone. Not having a real camera during an event like this stinks major doodoo. Good thing Santa Sean gave me a big girl camera this year! Let's not mention the fact that I have no idea how to really use the thing.The food at this restaurant is incredible. I'm jealous that my sisters can go anytime they choose.We of course had to have dessert. What's a celebration without dessert? That's right, not much ;).After dinner, we went to my sister's and BIL's new home. We took a million and one pictures by their tree. We also saw my niece's bedroom and talk about a room looking like it vomitted pink. Not because of my sister but because at her first baby shower she was gifted SO MUCH pink. I guess, people hear girl and go a tad bit crazy. It's the best when all four of us are together.And on another note, my nephew's third birthday was on the 21st. I never got around to making a post so here it is, a week later.

Happy Birthday Zach! I cannot believe that you are 3 years old! Blows my mind. You are so smart and ridiciously funny. Each time you call me, "Auntie", my heart completely melts. I am so blessed to be your aunt.

Can't believe this was you not too long ago! Time, why don't you slow down a bit?Top of the weekend to ya, blog friends!
xoxo gossip girl ?

Source: http://faith-lovefamilymarriage.blogspot.com/2012/12/family-time-is-best-time.html

Jon Lord Colorado shootings dark knight rises Aurora shooting James Eagan Holmes jeremy lin Sage Stallone

No comments:

Post a Comment